Work Location - Pune
Work Experience - 2.5 to 6 Years
Note - Candidates with short notice periods will be given preference.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience of Big Data / Hadoop tools and technologies.
- Experience of working in Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Kafka etc.
- Database development experience with a solid understanding of core database concepts, relational database design, ODS & DWH.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL and scripting preferably UNIX shell scripting, Perl scripting.
- Working knowledge of Data integration solution and well-versed with any ETL tool (Informatica / Datastage / Abinitio/Pentaho etc).
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning ability.
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Java will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
- Exposure to ISMS policies and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd
DataMetica is the leader in Big Data architecture, Advanced Analytics and Big Data Operations focused on serving large global companies. We provide a fast and reliable integration of Hadoop and related technologies into enterprise operations. Our team is comprised of highly experienced Hadoop, noSQL and Spark solutions architects, engineers and thought leaders. DataMetica is recognized throughout the world as the knowledgeable team with the most mature and reliable architecture and implementation methods. We are attributed as the originator of the enterprise data hub/lake concept going back more than 7 years.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd