- Experience in UI/UX design, design patterns , software design, software development, or a combination of roles within the SDLC
- Experience with complete secure software development lifecycle
- Understanding of communication between front-end of application with server side frameworks like SPRING MVC etc
- Understanding of database query languages and DBMS like MySQl, oracle .
- Working with the team members to drive the technical delivery of their modules.
- Collaborating with technical and business stakeholders when defining and refining design.
- Participating in scrum stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, planning and estimating meetings.
- Supporting & assisting the team in resolving issues during testing and when the system is in production.
- An avid and creative person with panache for providing technical solutions to the team.
- Hands on with Programming / Coding..
Restful APIs, Ajax.
- Successfully delivering software using test driven development / behavior driven development
- Strong communication & collaboration skills with ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Technical architect plus cross divisional technical teams)
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture principles and Consuming Restful services.
- Exposure to agile or lean practices and fully understands the rigor and discipline this implies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Contact Company:Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd