Work Location - Pune
- Proven experience in project delivery management and aspiration to make further career development in this area
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills, tenacious and assertive, with a positive can-do attitude
- Good Client facing skills, able to build rapport quickly in a multicultural environment
- Ability to manage conflicting time demands and multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be pro-active in identifying tasks and ensure completion and should be a team player.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies proven by PMI PMP or equivalent certification is an added advantage.
- Experienced in projects and/or programs. Experience in coordinating minimum of 2 - 3 Small to medium size projects independently.
- Build and Manage execution of the tasks as per project plan in order to achieve the project goals and ensure timely completion of tasks
- Implement governance standards across the project/program, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of deliverables.
- Prepare project forecasts, regular and final project reports, and develop other documents required for project management.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate.
- Manage risk identification and mitigation actions in order to minimize their impact of the project.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd
Being a preferred solutions provider, Datametica helps medium and large enterprises to consolidate their data into a modern data platform on the Cloud, move their Legacy Data Warehouses, Hadoop, Mainframe and ETL to the Cloud and modernize analytics capabilities.
Our services and technologies bring experience, and clarity for organizations to migrate their data services and analytics to the cloud with world-leading automation which helps in removing complexity, reducing risk and speeding migration.
Our Datametica Big Data specialists, with the scale, expertise, experience, flexibility, and cultural alignment understands the business, analytics, and data management imperatives of your organization.
Datametica aims to take the fear, uncertainty and risk out of a migration to the Cloud.
We are honored to be a preferred migration, modernization, big data, and analytics solution provider by Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
Datametica: Knowledge, Focus and Integrity.
Contact Company:Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd