- Liaise with key stakeholders in understanding and identifying the business requirements and needs.
- Developing and implementing advanced analytics approaches including statistical modelling, machine learning algorithms, text mining, regression, web analytics etc. to answer business questions and drive actionable insights.
- Work with very large data sets (both structured and unstructured) and design, develop and implement R&D and pre-product prototype solutions
- Perform Data cleansing/transformation, feature engineering, apply statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining
- Design and develop solutions using various algorithms and define path to implementation with IT teams
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Communicate analytical results in a way that is meaningful for business stakeholders and provides actionable insights.
- Have the ability to discover new opportunities where advanced analytical techniques can be leveraged for solving business problems
- Great communication skills
- Experience of handling various data types and structures: structured and unstructured data, static and streaming data, extensive prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating and cleansing data
- Experience in any of the domains like retail, healthcare, telecom, finance, insurance etc
- Should possess extensive knowledge of and experience in applying data mining and machine learning techniques in a project context
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- High level of proficiency in statistical tools like R
- Proficiency in programming languages like Java/C/C++/Python
- Experience with relational databases and Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig.
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system
- Exposure to ISMS policies and procedures.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Data Analyst
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Maths, Statistics
Recruiter Name:Mahesh Bankar
Contact Company:Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.