- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent along with hands-on experience in dealing with large data sets and distributed computing in data warehousing and business intelligence systems using Hadoop
- 6+ yrs of experience in IT; with At least 3+ years of experience with cloud and system administration
- At least 3 years of experience with and strong understanding of big data technologies in hadoop ecosystem Hive, HDFS, Map/Reduce, Flume, Pig, Cloudera, HBase Squoop, Spark etc
- Experience in Installing, configuring and tuning Hadoop distributions
- Hands on experience in multicloud or cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Understanding of Hadoop design principals and factors that affect distributed system performance, including hardware and network considerations
- Provide Infrastructure Recommendations, Capacity Planning, work load management
- Develop utilities to monitor cluster better Ganglia, Nagios etc.
- Manage large clusters with huge volumes of data
- Perform Cluster maintenance tasks
- Create and removal of nodes, cluster monitoring and troubleshooting
- Manage and review Hadoop log files
- Install and implement security for Hadoop clusters
- Install Hadoop Updates, patches and version upgrades. Automate the same through scripts
- Point of Contact for Vendor escalation. Work with Hortonworks in resolving issues
- Should have Conceptual/working knowledge of basic data management concepts like ETL, Ref/Master data, Data quality, RDBMS
- Working knowledge of any scripting language like Shell, Python, Perl
- Should have experience in Orchestration & Deployment tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd
Being a preferred solutions provider, Datametica helps medium and large enterprises to consolidate their data into a modern data platform on the Cloud, move their Legacy Data Warehouses, Hadoop, Mainframe and ETL to the Cloud and modernize analytics capabilities.
Our services and technologies bring experience, and clarity for organizations to migrate their data services and analytics to the cloud with world-leading automation which helps in removing complexity, reducing risk and speeding migration.
Our Datametica Big Data specialists, with the scale, expertise, experience, flexibility, and cultural alignment understands the business, analytics, and data management imperatives of your organization.
Datametica aims to take the fear, uncertainty and risk out of a migration to the Cloud.
We are honored to be a preferred migration, modernization, big data, and analytics solution provider by Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
Datametica: Knowledge, Focus and Integrity.
Contact Company:Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd