- Lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting the clients infrastructure, cloud services, network, and infrastructure security. Architects will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
- Oversee infrastructure design and develop detailed architecture models for the client to host test, development, and production environments using GCP tools and infrastructure
- Plan for system and application migration(s) to the cloud, adhering to the clients technical and business requirements
- Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of new cloud applications and systems
- Optimize cost and performance of cloud solutions by identifying waste and automating cloud cost management
- Lead the development of technical artifacts including Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Detailed Technical Design, Security Architecture Plan, Services Description Document, etc.
- Plan and develop support processes that adhere to best practices (ITIL)
- Communicate effectively through strong written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Integrate with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services
- Experience with highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Experience with DevOps optimization such as Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery processes
- Certifications (Desired): Google Professional Cloud Architect
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years software or infrastructure architecture experience
- 1+ years micro-services/no-ops architecture experience
- 1+ years of DevOps experience
- Knowledgeable of GCP architecture and tools
- Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- Experience with GCP components, including:
- Infrastructure (Cloud Storage, Networking, Compute Engine, Kubernetes)
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect
- Red Hat Certified Architect
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd
Being a preferred solutions provider, Datametica helps medium and large enterprises to consolidate their data into a modern data platform on the Cloud, move their Legacy Data Warehouses, Hadoop, Mainframe and ETL to the Cloud and modernize analytics capabilities.
Our services and technologies bring experience, and clarity for organizations to migrate their data services and analytics to the cloud with world-leading automation which helps in removing complexity, reducing risk and speeding migration.
Our Datametica Big Data specialists, with the scale, expertise, experience, flexibility, and cultural alignment understands the business, analytics, and data management imperatives of your organization.
Datametica aims to take the fear, uncertainty and risk out of a migration to the Cloud.
We are honored to be a preferred migration, modernization, big data, and analytics solution provider by Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
Datametica: Knowledge, Focus and Integrity.
Contact Company:Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd