Build and Release/ DevOps -
You will be part of DevOps team; whose primary goal is to ensure that all the product teams have an optimal continuous delivery process in place in addition to driving the software engineering best practices and processes within the team. You will engage with multiple product teams and work closely with them to achieve this goal. You would also be responsible for setting up and maintaining common infrastructure components, like configuration management servers, log monitoring infrastructure etc. which are shared across multiple product teams.
The position offers tremendous opportunities for you to make a big impact in delivering top notch software and be part of an engineering team that is continually focused on developing solutions in a number of areas.
- Setup a continuous delivery pipeline for various product
- Analyse and automate various manual process in product delivery pipeline
- Collaborate with multiple development and operations teams for monthly release
- Setup and configure tools for continuous integration and release management
- Evaluate process effectiveness by tracking and monitoring metrics
- Actively look out for improved tools and processes and propose the same to product teams
- Plan and implement various network infrastructure as required by product for multiple environments skills
3-6 years of work experience in product development in a large enterprise. This includes demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Good hands on experience in Unix and any scripting language.
- Hands on experience with building continuous delivery pipeline
- Hands on experience working with production build and release environment
- Experience with CI tools CI tool like Jenkins, Nolio etc
- Experience with SCM tools like github, SVN etc
- Experience with source code management, bug tracking, virtual machine environments
- Experience using wide variety of DevOps related technologies and tools Nexus, Nagios or any monitoring tools, ELK
- Experience of distributed system
- Knowledge of Hadoop systems
- Experience in software development with continuous Integration and delivery
- Chef, puppet knowledge is advantageous
- Familiarity with systems and IT operations
- Familiarity with cloud systems
- Working knowledge of high-level software development facilities/utilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Technical Architect