Work Location - Pune
Work Experience - 2 to 6 Years
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience of Big Data / Hadoop tools and technologies.
- Experience of working in Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Kafka etc.
- Database development experience with a solid understanding of core database concepts, relational database design, ODS & DWH.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL and scripting preferably UNIX shell scripting, Perl scripting.
- Working knowledge of Data integration solution and well-versed with any ETL tool (Informatica / Datastage / Abinitio/Pentaho etc).
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning ability.
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Java will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer