- Liaison with customers on analytics solutions and identify new opportunities.
- Work closely with the Pre-Sales & Business development team to acquire new clients for Analytics.
- Responsible for managing, developing and maintaining analytics to solve complex business problems
- Responsible of formulating a problem statement and implementing analytical solutions by understanding available data and functional requirements.
- Responsible for data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture
- Responsible for creating SOWs, proposals for Analytics solutions
- Work closely with Data Scientist team to deliver solutions using advanced statistical, machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Ability to generate insights and demonstrate value to customers
- Test various machine learning and analytical tools, build prototypes which can be easily scaled up for production deployments
- Familiarity with big data technologies and distributed computing concepts will be an advantage.
- Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple analytics projects simultaneously to achieve business results
- Good knowledge of SQL and high level proficiency in R / Python.
- High-level proficiency in statistical, machine, deep learning techniques such as regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, NN etc.
- Excellent Problem solving skills with the ability to translate business objectives into analytical frameworks
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Analytics Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Datametica Solutions Pvt Ltd